Careforce Lifekeys Programs
Yeshua HaMashiach Messianic Congregation is certified to provide the following programs. Visit the Events page or call the church office for upcoming schedule.
- Divorce Recovery
- Door of Hope
- Facilitator Training
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Kids w/ Courage
- Making Marriage Better
- Man to Man
- Mastering Your Money
- Parents w/ Courage
- Search for Intimacy
- Search for Life
- Understanding Your Valiant Man
- Valiant Man
- Woman to Woman
- Description: Divorce is challenging and often overwhelming for those who find themselves having to negotiate a fractured relationship.
Through teaching and caring support this program aims to give participants an understanding of the divorce experience, provide a safe place to process grief and loss and find skills and courage to rebuild. Participants will commence the journey toward renewed strength, finding practical help and hope for the future. This program draws from research and best practice in the fields of psychology, sociology, education and theology.
It includes the life experiences and reflections of those who have been through divorce.
- Description: An encouraging and supportive program for women survivors of sexual abuse. In an environment of love, acceptance and confidentiality, participants will begin to develop new strategies for living, and find healing from the struggles of life.
It brings women out of emotional isolation and addresses the life struggles they face. The issues explored include powerlessness and empowerment, aspects of shame and guilt, sexual healing and healthy sexuality, being loved, restoration of trust and how to build positive relationships.
- Description: Good training produces leaders who are confident, who understand relationship dynamics, spiritual dynamics and are capable of creating an effective group atmosphere essential for discipleship, pastoral care and evangelism.
This course is a leadership development tool. Trainees will experience personal growth, skills development and an understanding of the core issues encountered in running groups of every kind.
Good training develops leaders who are excited about leading and capable of assisting others in growing to their full potential in Christ.
This course includes teaching on the core issues involved in discipleship and restoration with many demonstrations of the small group skills involved.
The Small Group Leader and Facilitator Training Manual is essential for each trainee undertaking the course, and will be an invaluable resource for their future leadership as it includes material on skills for intervention and practical tools which can be adapted to a wide variety of small group settings.
- Description: Healthy Lifestyle is a ten-session program for women of any age who are seeking to unlock their physical and spiritual potential. The program empowers and motivates women to be proactive, have fun, learn about their health and explore the possibilities of a more active lifestyle. Participants are helped in establishing a healthier lifestyle through a physical activity component in addition to the normal teaching and small group time.
Developed by health professionals, and peer reviewed by experts in the field.
- Description: Kids with Courage is a seven session program that aims to strengthen primary aged children (7-12) who are struggling with issues at school, at home or with peer relationships.
The program is used as both prevention and intervention for children. It is a program that builds on the strengths of the child and develops emotional resilience. It has been developed by a team of child educators, psychologists and welfare workers and includes drama, puppetry, hands on activities and small group work.
- Description: Making Marriage Better is an opportunity to enhance or rebuild your marriage. This 10 Session program teaches how to build a great marriage from whatever point you are at; How to keep love fresh and how to handle the boredom, conflict and stress associated with marriage.
Couples will learn what it take to keep passion alive, build a more loving relationship and discover more about the uniqueness of their partner.
- Description: This program focuses on the man and his relationships. It is common for men to feel isolated and unsupported, especially when our culture has trained guys that they should be able to keep it all together. Men today need help with hassles and hurts and an opportunity to find encouragement and support from other men.
This program explores past and present relationships and examines the effects of family background on the way a man thinks, feels and behaves. The themes covered include family dynamics, handling emotions, dealing with conflict, finding real intimacy, examining addictive behaviour. Participants gain personal insight together with strategies and skills for living life more successfully.
- Description: Although effectively managing your income and expenditure is one of the most basic skills required for life, most people have had no education or discipleship on this vital subject from home, school or church.
Mastering Your Money is one of the most important elements involved in maintaining viable marriage and home where parents raise stable families. Whether married or single, learning to budget with intelligence and discipline is the key for turning dreams about home ownership and living a life of generosity into a reality.
Mastering Your Money is also one of the most potent discipleship areas for engaging with God and growing in trust and obedience. This program gives biblical insight and practical how-to application Studies have shown that 80% of those getting help from churches in financial management become part of the worshiping community.
A program designed to provide people with a sound approach to financial management.
- Description: Parents with Courage is a seven session program that aims to provide parents with greater self-understanding as well as enhanced skills for parenting. This program is for families with older primary and high school aged children and seeks to equip parents as well as provide support for those who are currently facing challenges. The sessions are highly practical with insight and strategies for intact, blended and single parent families.
One of the goals of Parents with Courage is to provide parents with a flexible approach to parenting. This will enable parents to apply strategies in a way that will best fit their family environment and the particular needs of their child.
The principles are drawn from research and best practice in the fields of psychology, sociology, education and theology.
- Description: Sex is a part of life. Managed rightly, it is a profound blessing. Managed poorly, it is a source of pain and distress. People need more than rules about sex; they need a theology of sex that empowers them to live successfully in a sex-crazy environment. This course is directed at the needs of the young singles, the parents trying to raise them and “single again” people who are not so young.
- Description: Human beings are spectacular, puzzling, brilliant and broken. Why do so many contradictions exist in our lives?
Everyone needs to understand the power of our internal cry for acceptance, value and belonging. Everyone needs to understand the cause of our most basic struggles and find a solution to them.
Without insight and answers to the human dilemma individuals resort to inadequate and destructive patterns of behavior to address feelings of low self esteem, inadequacy, emptiness and insecurity. This program identifies the cause of so many human tensions and introduces participants to the healing power of truth in a caring and safe environment.
- Description: Many women want to understand the men in their lives. Understanding Your Valiant Man has been developed for women; a companion program to the Valiant Man program which is designed to provide men with an empowering experience of sexual discipleship. This program allows the women to see and understand the journey the men involved in the program are taking.Many women want to understand the men in their lives. Understanding Your Valiant Man has been developed for women; a companion program to the Valiant Man program which is designed to provide men with an empowering experience of sexual discipleship. This program allows the women to see and understand the journey the men involved in the program are taking.
- Description: Developing and maintaining a healthy sexuality is every man’s battle. Valiant Man is about male sexual discipleship.
This program with study and devotional guide is designed to fortify and restore the moral and spiritual integrity of men.
Valiant Man challenges all men to fight for their own personal, moral and spiritual vitality and help other men fight for theirs.
- Description: Every woman carries with her the strengths and weaknesses of her background. She carries the legacy of her past into all her relationships – family, business and church. This program will show participants how to free themselves from the past and focus on the future. It will provide strategies and skills needed to make positive and lasting changes in relationships.